Is your side window broken?
Is your car door window shattered, or is there an actual hole in the window?
You’re worried. Did someone try to get in there? or did it just happen because of the weather?
First things first: let’s fix it. We’ll take that load off you.
We’re here to fix it quickly and get you back on the road safely.
After you call us, you can:
• Have technician come over to your location of choice or
• Come in to one of our service centers if you have one nearby
Are you parked at home? at work? No matter where you are, we’ll come to you. Even to the grocery store.
We’ll work around your schedule and send an Auto Glass Fitters technician to you. The technician will call you to confirm the time and location.
Anyway, we’ll have you back on the road in no time.
We make sure your car is as safe as when it left the factory.
When we replace your side window, we follow the guidelines developed by experts at the Auto Glass Safety Council.
Our certified technicians follow the AGRSS- Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard. And we use our own experience at Auto Glass Fitters of replacing hundreds of thousands of windshields nationwide.
When you meet, here’s what our certified technician will do:
• Inspect the damage carefully
• Remove the door panel to access the remaining glass
• Clean and vacuum any debris from the damaged glass from the vehicle
• Insert a new side window
• Test the window regulator to ensure the window functions properly
• Replace the door panel
• Clean all the windows
• Inspect the installation of the new side window and make sure it meets the Auto Glass Fitters standards
Your car will be as safe as when it left the factory.